Saturday 20 March 2010



Yeah so, this is the local firestation, as you can see, totally boarded up and just ready to be sold to a foreign investor no doubt. Oh, I have an idea, how about a nightclub?! Seen it all before...

Anyways, the old guy Mike collapsed for the 4th time yesterday and we had to call in for an ambulance, he should be back on Monday (4 days).

He doesn't look good, and frankly, I believe he's living on borrowed time, I hope i'm wrong.

So, I hear about all this recession and I know why it happened... People won't spend money unless they are happy. The populations in these countries are basically unhappy for some reason or other... Not to be confused with lack of finance... There are people in Europe with legitimate extensive wealth, but somewhere down the line, they became unhappy and stopped spending, basically that's it... People won't spend money (even if they have it) if they are unhappy... The modern war machine funds projects worldwide, creating jobs, fueling propaganda but it has reached the stage, whereby the people who fund it don't even feel safe anymore. It's a big world, and it smells funny. Last I heard, Russia is at fighting stage because their population is so pissed off, that they can't get jobs, basically they start fighting. I wish I had the answer to all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment