Saturday 2 October 2010


Something I tried to locate today with tremendous difficulty as usual, is a device called a powerball. This fitness gadget is over 10 years old, however became popular again about a year or two ago in Europe. The local sports shops have hardly heard of these here, apparently one place stocks them and yes, you guessed it, they want top $... Oh well, will probably just have to make do with lifting the stone again for a while. The reason, i'm into this stuff just now, is, over the space of a year, I lost over 12 1/2 stone by doing nothing more than basically eating just salads and working manual style. Now that all the weight is gone, I have developed slack skin esp. on the gut area, which I could either have surgically removed or try a more basic approach of contiunuing with exorcise like weights/crunches and applying a moisturiser often. I learned that skin has a basic memory which can stretch and return to a fair degree of it's original state. This could take months or perhaps a year or two, before I get the desired result. Anything beats surgery, which I truly can't be bothered with.

No comments:

Post a Comment