Saturday 18 December 2010

After seeing the amazing possibilities of the panoramic photographs I decided to try taking a landscape image. The scene here is basically a digital painting, much as I'd rather draw things oldschool style, usually I am not having the time or drive to do this. This scene was taken with 6 shots or 8, I can't remember, then ran through some basic software filters and slotted into the panoramic viewer. It is not a true 360 spherical image, but cyclindrical, so there. The reason for this, is that I do not have the equipment to hand that makes taking spherical images easy. It can be done, however, you need something silly like 60 images. All the best locations have been done anyways, but I have some good ideas for this type of photographic twistedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment