Thursday 2 December 2010









Managed to scrape by again today without falling asleep with the heat. Just for off-topic, can't remember if I posted this but for some reason the petrolheads here is always wanting to show off about cars. I too, was young once and have had a lot of experience in this field of writing vehicles off (in a completely legal manner, of course without any injury or others involved at all.) All of these ones above was involved in either a minor or major incident of some sort causing concern for safety without a doubt. There would have been varying factors such as weather/fatigue involved. The Renault 5 was probably the most scary for me, as I was thrown out of the vehicle into a field facing a stone dyke, in the snow. The seatbelt actually broke. I recall, sitting face first looking up at basically a totally trashed car thinking, thank god that's over. Most of the other ones were pretty bad too, mostly drift offs in snow, or hitting trees in the rain. Some was even others running into mine (usually young lads.) There is more than these photos show, but at the moment I literally can't recall them all. Oh the Volvo one was a beaut, i'll share that story another day... The reason, I discuss this now, is that one of the lads at work, seems to take a lot of interest in this type of thing. I'm pretty much over all this stuff a long time ago. I just want the electric ones now.

No comments:

Post a Comment