Sunday 5 December 2010


The other night, I paid a relative a visit. Note the tired out look, and exhausted expression. This couldn't be helped due mainly to a variety of things, mostly just tired hoping that things would be vastly different here, but the people have moved around, so basically the same situation in a different location... I was hoping the electric vehicles would be available easily here and the weather good, but this is not really the case. Currently I am learning a foreign language in order to take my mind off this sort of thing. From paying close attention to the global media, especially the weather, I'm very unimpressed and dissapointed in what is happening to the world. Other factors are exaccerbated with regularly checking on the notable death list of Wikipedia. Most of the top people are gone now, it's sad and very exhausting. Maybe I need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment