Monday 4 July 2011

Tonight, I went for what I call a wander aka "a jolly." It was only to checkout the local ferry terminal as tommorow (or today, technically 2am) I'm heading for an area called Picton by boat. Once there, I intend to bus it down to Nelson and shack up for a night in a b&b. Things are slowly getting better, although slowly is the word. I'm a stranger here, although i've met some interesting characters along the way. The only thing i'm really concerned about now, is my horoscope. Apparently i'm supposed to meet a new love this weekend (pah, right) well, you never know. Sometimes you read those things and they are spookily close. I'm not really in the market for love, but then, I suppose you never are really... Who knows... All's I really want is something to do, whether paid or not, i'm just getting damn bored or all the running around. I'm gonna knock back a few coffees and then try and comatose to sleep for a few hours before embarking on the rest of my trip later on today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment