Sunday 7 August 2011


Today, I did a little shopping at the local supermarket and chilled for a while. Most of my days are spent avoiding tapping residents that want either money or fags (usually both.) It feels like a game of hide and seek sometimes... I was thinking back to Australia. Where I was living was very close to where a detective lived. You'd think these guys, get all peeled up and work from the station, right? Nah, even the law, has wised up, and works from home. Yes, that's right, my detective neighbour, never left the house. I thought about this for a while, and it sort of makes sense. You'd see him on occasion, sitting puffing on a nice tobacco pipe, probably working on pending cases. There's so much dirt going on in Aus, i'm sure, the hard part, is choosing which case or scene to investigate. I had to hand it to him, pretty clever stuff. I have seen such things before, sometimes even a house or accomodation provided in the countryside, almost like a safe house. It has to be this way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment