Monday 5 September 2011

Judging by the mainstream media, even more bad weather is occupying the headlines. I fail to recall a time when I head any good news off these papers. There used to be a time, many years ago when there was a positive feel to the news, long gone are those days now. Even a lot of these media companies themselves coming under scrutiny from legal problems quite a common occurance. What good can I say about today - well, I did see, a normal looking human for a change. Very basic looking female, which is not the norm over here at all. Other than sitting hearing everyone's moans in the smoking area which I truly dread. I know people has problems but i'm sick tired of hearing them. It's always about money or girls or some crap. What do you need to do in order to be left alone? Working doesn't help - it only fuels the problem even worse. I've lost track of the times being taken to the cleaners. Staving these hornets off with money or fags only lasts so long. Perhaps I should join the hells angels like I heard a cop did one time and just take off on a big phat motorbike like everyone else seems to do. It's not my style, but neither is this. Anyways, the big news today, is that Japan is getting heavy rain now which we all know is a damn disaster considering the fallout from the reactor that recently blew up. Add to this that the states are in the same boat with bad management etc leading up to possibly more reactors failing. The floods are unstoppable and finding people to run these things properly is nigh on impossible judging by the rejects that universities are pumping out nowadays. I hope this gets sorted out for the future generations to have any chance of survival. Food shortages, cheap weapons, nutcases, weather etc, is no good for humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment