Monday 12 September 2011

The weather is beginning to rain here. Nothing unusual to say, after a brief conversation with one of the cleaners I explained I didn't like it here and that all the women I seem to meet are single mothers, which i'm sick tired of. There's another 18yo here left with a kid, it's textboox stuff. Even going through immigration in this country I clocked a young dutch girl who didn't even have a visa - however she still got through the border check. Nah, like I can't figure out what is going on... Human trafficing is and always was a problem - you only need to see what these organised gangs did to the UK to figure that out, by hoodwinking people at customs etc, they get through. Anyways i'm sick tired of all this. People like this are not worth bothering about, but they can be a problem. There is something for every pocket, even magic pockets...

No comments:

Post a Comment