Saturday 24 October 2009


Spent a night in Rockhampton on the way, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockhampton_City,_Queensland pretty nice view in the morning from the balcony... What you don't see in this pic, was an angry wasps nest on the top right hand side, but thankfully they never bothered me :)


The room was quite decent for $40 a night, thanks to my sister who footed the bill... I wasn't going to stop overnight, but after pulling in at a petrol station and about an hour on the phone, I was getting more mentally exhausted than physically... It's amazing how tiring talk can make you, but all in all, it was probably right to rest for a night.


The room was decorated with paperclippings from old newspapers, pretty much WWII related stuff, but interesting all the same...


I'm sure there was something about how much you can make off of real estate in these clippings.


This was a stopgap in Gin Gin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_Gin,_Queensland I grabbed a coffee here and met a nice girl who was just working away doing a normal job, everything looked so innocent until I went into this public toilets across the road... The toilets were very clean, but on the walls were recent messages from prostitutes advertising for business, hmmm /:

No comments:

Post a Comment