Thursday 14 October 2010


Interestingly, the other day. Whilst performing some duties, had a mishap with a 6" grinder in the face. Basically, while grinding/preping a job, the grinder kicked back right in the face, full on. It had the wire-brush attachment on. At first, I thought, oh-dear, I think perhaps, I may have just gored myself, but after the 10 second shock, whilst standing on a ladder incidentally, I realised that indeed, no goring had occured and merely was left, with a slight scrape, probably on par with a decent shaving nik. The rest of the day was spent wondering what would have become had the outcome been different... For the record, the grinder became tangled on my shirt also and came to a stop after nearly chewing through the material. It was not particularly anyone's fault, grinders can kick back when using the wire, esp.

No comments:

Post a Comment