Friday 8 October 2010

My head is sore. I am struggling to find the point of anything anymore. Apart from running round town on a moped avoiding humans, there is little else to do here apart from soaking up intense amounts of heat. I suppose there is far worse situations, it just doesn't seem right. The country is very big, with this state QLD being more like the USA than the USA itself... A thing that is puzzling me badly, with this being an military town, is the grade of hardware being trained on. Every day, old choppers and jets skirts along the sky, making tonnes of noise to the population below. It is outdated, in regards to. Anyone that knows about this stuff, knows that most airforces were severely downmanned in favour of unmanned drones being used for air missions. I recall, back at the airbase somewhere in UK, an entire barracks being out of "work" due to this. Oh well, I guess it's just the way things are done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment