Sunday 28 November 2010


Met some Aboriginal people the other day, which I found pretty chilled out in general. I haven't seen many Aboriginals in Aus because the place is predominantly dominated with Kiwi's, Yanks, etc. It is pretty frustrating for the Aboriginals. Once where probably lied sacred ground is now built up with Mcdonalds or Kmart... Overall, they are ok with me. I think if you was a city slicker it may become a different story pretty quickly. I just keep myself to myself. Incidentally the guy I met was Rugby league player which would make sense, sport is big here.

The image above is from b-j history.com I'm not sure if it's copyright.
Also, something worthy of note is that in all the Google translations, you won't find Aboriginal listed as a recognised language...

No comments:

Post a Comment