Monday 17 January 2011

So, Another day passes, nothing but rain and usually dark by the time I get going. The only difference today is that I can't have a shower tonight because the neighbours water pipe is burst... Even as typing now, again raining. The mainstream news is depressing as always, probably more than usual, basically it blows. I check the google news etc, never seeing any improvement. The flooding over here esp in the mines can be seen on another persons blog aka mining mayhem, if you are interested, it has recent photos/videos of mine floods etc, it can be found here. http://www.miningmayhem.com/

There is no good news, a recent check on the list of notable deaths from wikipedia confirms it. I have resigned to the fact that I hate everything, esp. lies etc. It is very lonely and crap. The only good thing I can think is that some Chinese car maker is trying to market their electric cars here, however it is a great shame it never happened around 2004, probably preventing some of the flooding, despite what other sources say.

No comments:

Post a Comment