Tuesday 8 February 2011

So, no doubt, I'm wondering what I can even do here. The cleanup process has been very quick with most main streets back cleared. Just now i'm typing on laptop battery as the power has been out here for around 3 or 4 days like most of this town. Many people are running generators and are probably a bit prepared for this, better than me. I'm very upset that the coal, cane and mining has been held up badly not to mention logistics. Although Aus is a large country, most of the place is bare, obviously, people just in cities and towns, so, really, it's not that big when you think about it. I am unsure what else to say at this time, really, I should be out doing something, but I don't know where to start. I never was a hoo haa type, and running things by the seat of the pants type, but there is a lot of that here and grandiose, smartly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment