Tuesday 24 May 2011

After a lot of walking around, a house I frequently passed made me suspicious... The mailbox is full and the garden overgrown. I'd say judging by the area the price would fetch up to 350/400K However as I went nearer, it was clear to see it has been wrecked... All the place smashed to pieces, but structurally sound. A person like me would make easy work repairing it, but that's not the point. Obviously this must be a bad area. It would seem like the previous occupant just fled or moved, who knows. Something doesn't add up about it though. A person I met a while back admitted they hated living in this town and i am beginning to see why. It was a female. It is complicated to explain and incidentally the area they lived had one of the highest price tags with no finance on it... I am trying to get working, but certainly this is not easy. Honestly, I don't think this place is worth the hassle. Going back to UK is not that easy either with flights cancelled due to weather etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment