Saturday 13 August 2011

Over in countries like NZ where they use cleaners that really work, there is often times of ridiculous boredom. There are some interesting facts here. They say there is 3 women for every man etc. It doesn't specify what type of women though... Basically, yes, there is a lot of slags here. There probably is better educated slags going around, but I just haven't met them yet. Most of the slags i've seen so far are the dumb type and they're just no use to me at all. I wouldn't bother with this type - been there done that. I'm guessing most of the maturer sort are probably hiding away silently somewhere.

I'm very tired just now, sharing with so many people is very difficult. The security guy looks like he could really use a holiday badly. People around here need constantly looked upon. Last night for example, the neighbouring rooms tenant decided to take back one of these dumb slags I mentioned before and I could hear the sound of them for around an hour. Well, we all gotta live I suppose. Anyways, the security guy did his job and told them off, but it made no difference. Pure disrespect, that's the way it is here, i'm slowly getting used to it, but it's definatly no my style at all mmmnoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment