Wednesday 14 September 2011

A brief night's sleep via sleepingtablets only to wake up tired again. At least there's no corruption going on here so, I suppose I could just forget the media reports this morning about:- A popular aquarium in Mapua, near Nelson, has been destroyed in a suspicious fire early this morning. Ten fire crews turned out to People watch through heat waves as a house is engulfed by flames on Allenby Terrace in central Wellington. A view of the fire from the Victoria University library Aranui Rd at 3am and put out two other fires at a tennis court and in a rubbish bin.
I mean, if that's not enough to confirm to you that corruption doesn't exist here, then nothing ever will be.
Bottom line, I can't stand old bastards that talk drivel and make on they get a hard time, using words as a decoy. Corruption my arse, you get it in any country and NZ is no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment