Friday 9 September 2011

So, another day passes, and some rain falls. The only thing that broke up the monotony was a young blonde who dropped her bag all over the floor as I was heading out for cheesecakes from the local shop. Apart from suffering total sleep loss over the last month, things are ok. As predicted there was a total grid blackout in Mexico, but this is not what is concerning me just now. I am, however concerned about the nuclear reactors in the states losing power if this flooding doesn't calm down. I forsee temporary shutdowns as the wisest option, if critical situations occur. Of course this will make life very hard with rotting shit in fridges etc, but it's all looking too risky. It looks like the weather systems are not going to let up anytime soon. One other thing I heard about today was homegrown beef. I'll be damned if I would eat that, since I won't normally even eat burgers or shitty beef. Sythethic beef products are meant to be nearly ready. What is wrong with soya mince?

No comments:

Post a Comment