Tuesday 15 November 2011

I have decided that the best place in the world right now is Wellington, NZ. I been all around NZ and make no mistake, a lot of it blows really hard, but Wellington is the exception. The only other notable place of worth (to me) was Napier. I hear there is also a good side to Auckland, although I never saw it when I was there... It's damn windy in Wellington, and hanging onto the back of a bin lorry for hours at a time, isn't really ideal for maintaining any kind of hairstyle, but you do get a good view that's for sure. It's like arm wrestling for 8 hours at a time. My girlfriend here and I enjoy what little time we get together. I would like to settle here properly, but it's all a little complicated just now. The real reason I like it here is basically the weather, not the glam highflyer stuff, although I can handle that smartly too, just the basic mother nature weather doesn't seem to have affected NZ as it has the rest of the world. My current take on things would be that Wellington is probably the safest city in the world just now, and that would be an overall judgement, regarding everything from crimerates to weather fluctucations.

No comments:

Post a Comment