Tuesday 2 August 2011

After some light investigation it dawned on me why I have seen the pentagram on several occasions now - usually in places where there is no obvious reason for it being there such as in town centres on a wall, or sometimes a path. It is possible, that according to ancient Scottish ancestry I may be classed as a Warlock, or in basic terms, a male witch. Warlocks were common in Scotland, it would be no surprise for me to learn this has been passed down from generation to generation. Certainly, I don't wish curses on any human, and try and use my better judgement to resolve problems as they arise without suffering inflicted or minimal intervention (if that's the right word.) One thing I became clearly aware of, especially while in Australia near the rockfaces - as I mentioned earlier - if I am anywhere near granite areas or high concentrations of particularly quartz or precious stones, I can literally feel an elevated life energy that simply can't be replicated by other means. Recent research I did, let me to discover that those stones emit a radiohalo, which is basically why this phenomenon occurs. My understanding, from Wikipedia, is that a Russian intelligence agent was found murdered, who was investigating Polonium 218 - the key element within the Radiohalo arrangement. Hence therefore, why I have chosen not to look any further into the attributes of Radiohalos.

No comments:

Post a Comment