Tuesday 2 August 2011

Something about this area, or certainly worthy of note, would be the presence of freemasonry or witchcraft. The other day, while out biking I clearly saw the pentagram scrawled onto a wall with a can of car paint. This can mean either witchcraft or freemasonry, or both, who knows. My understanding of these entities is limited. All I know, is that white witches are supposed to be for the good, and black ones are the trouble, but frankly, it all scares me a bit, messing around with forces that probably don't like being disturbed. Centuries ago, these practices were common, especially around europe. Germany, in particular has well documented manifests about this. Of course the penalties were pretty damn severe in most cases, often leading to burnings around burial sites or standing stones. It would be no surprise for me to learn that witchcraft still exists today, like drugs and vice and pretty much all the stuff that's really best left alone, but I frankly can't recall the last time i've ever heard of anyone being convicted of witchcraft. I'm sure a smart lawyer would have a field day trying to make head nor tail of it. I'm hoping that if there really is that going on here, that it's the white ones operating, damn those black witches, life's hard enough as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment