Monday 29 August 2011

Not a lot of happenings today, other than a mild migrane. One tenant did, however ask if I could "lend" him some condoms until his dole check arrives tommorow. Helpful as I usually am, contraceptives is not something I happened to be in possesion of, so unfortunatly, he'll have to wait until the brew pays him tommorow, or risk getting the clap... Another girl here explained how her boyfriend left her, and now she's only 18 with a child, we'll that's no good, but still, I can't really entertain these people. What else, well, another guy, told me of how 2 golddiggers commited suicide a few years back, due to mental problems probably, caused by getting involved in vice. Not so good. Franklyn village really is an entertaining place, if you look past the drug dealing and vice etc, although i don't really thing I can handle quite this much entertainment for too much longer, the quicker I move on, the better. A few more weeks of this torture should be about enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment