Wednesday 10 August 2011

So, a few things going to try and run on the netbook. Battlefield Vietnam is supposed to run pretty good and possible Medal of Honour Pacific Assault. Both these series have various expansion packs for them also. A friend who also runs a similar netbook runs Return to Castle Wolfenstein pretty fluid. Although these fps's are from the 2003 sort of timeframe, they are still pretty decent titles. I was too busy working most of the time to play them anyways. Fingers crossed these ones run, it would be good to progress through these classics, before they are buried in the channels of time. I recall getting into BF1942 and getting through the first MOH, but then work all suddenly got busy etc. Although these newer titles like Farcry, Crysis etc all look pretty decent, I think I will still have more fun getting through the older stuff. I've still got a PS2 with a stack of games gathering dust. I left that sitting 3/4 through God Of War 2, and I really didn't want to do that... Again, busy shifting around, working etc. Nevermind "it's all good" so they say here, lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment