Thursday 8 September 2011

After learning that the Rugby world cup is a union game, this made some difference, but not a lot to me, as I stopped playing rugby back at school when we used to compete against private schools. I am led to believe that union is the better game of the two, but honestly I have not really even watched a TV properly since '97, so it has not been at the forefront of my thinking. I do remember playing rugby as a prop forward though, and we won more than we lost, so I guess that is the main thing. New Zealand is a little insignificant country with nothing to offer the world, so they take this sport very seriously over here as a national big event, like an American christmas... I know, that I won't be following it though, just trying to evade the 6 weeks or so of wanton stupidity that will probably ensue. The weather is getting slightly better here now, marginally warmer. They even put a new TV in the lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment