Friday 23 September 2011

Another day in, nothing unusual to say. Some genuine leads came up as per normal employment which I will follow up - the most genuine of which looks like it's in a different country. Other than that, the local paper includes around 1000 (true enough) adverts for prostitutes, which seems to have been legalised here... Well, that's just great news, for the locals, I mean you know what these Kiwis are like. Other than this, the weather seemed fine today and I ate a piece of steak. This accomodation i'm in was another attempt to lure Chinese students into the country but apparently it didn't work and they rent it to anyone now. Me no speak english, sure... Pretty impressive lights on at the local park, indeed, it complimented the Rugby no end. Really not much else to say, oh, a local girl wanted to leave the country with me again, but that's just normal I suppose. Peeler gets around.

No comments:

Post a Comment