Saturday 17 September 2011

So coming to the end of my stay in Franklyn village, Nelson. Today, there is the usual joy outside as if man has discovered electricity for the first time. Not a great deal else. The little Asian fellows began fighting amongst themselves again - perhaps it was over using the phoneline too long again, who knows. I saw the little guy looking pretty roughed up, with a torn t-shirt and a belly full of drink. Anything to keep the peace. The traffic was busy as usual and absolutly totally non progressive. Things are getting so bad with the weather just now, even some governments are having trouble getting around, which was obviously going to happen at the rate the petrol consumption keeps going on. Not much else really, there is this Irish singer called Imelda Grey who has done some noteworthy songs recently. Personally, I reckon she looks better than she sings, but that's just preference and the tracks are not bad, catchy. Red nails always works a trick on blonde chicks. I won't be buying it though, because I won't have time. Tommorow I head out by ferry and need to meet a family member from the airport in Wellington. I hope the weather holds out. Last I heard there was a chronic outbreak of meningitis up in the Northland. Oh well, that will be something to look forward to I suppose. I'll prolly need to get vaccinated again, despite the fact they pumped me full of drugs as a baby to combat these horrors. Part of the school program.

No comments:

Post a Comment