Friday 16 September 2011


What else to say? Obviously there are no education personnel in Christchurch now, so 170 jobs don't exist - saves having to cut them, of course the government won't mention that. I remember when I went to college, what a phat waste of time that was. I got told I was too good looking "such a muppet." Then ended up with w*nker fu*k the Arabs scrawled all over my door. Nothing but junkies littering the stairwell and finally ended up with a section order that meant having to get a pass every time I wanted to leave town, all for writing a letter. The same thing is going on over here too. Only tonight some strange old man was waving his arms all over the place and proceeded to wet himself on a chair near the stairwell. He looked like drugs or drink, very out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment