Saturday 14 November 2009




OK, usually I don't have any problem with insects or crap, but the last few nights here I been itchin', like omfg itchin' bitchin'... First up, I thought it was my sleeping bag, that I may have been allergic to it or something, but noooo. When I awoke this morning, I found a red insect of some sort feeding on my arm!! :( It is like a tiny fly, or tick. Damn, I found it disgusting and was horrified. This type of stuff only happens when cleanliness goes downhill. The matress seems ok, but everything is a bit grotty and could do with a good clean. I have told the manager I want this sorted, literally I am scared to be in the room if i'm going to lose a pint of blood every day...
For the meantime I purchased insect spray and blasted everything and washed all the stuff again, but I don't think it's over cos I found another one this afternoon :( I really hope this guy gets the pro's in to deal with it and make sure it's done right, otherwise i'm outta here bro, literally, get some other sucker, lol.

Oooohh itchy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment