Friday 13 November 2009


Well, couple of weeks back, I was fiddling round with Linux to see if it worked basically. I didn't install it or none of that silly crap but put it on a pendrive (actually a SD card in my case). The version is called Puppylinux and it works. The idea behind this, is that in a perfect world, you would be able to chuck the pendrive onto any computer like a mac or pc and boot linux from the pendrive. I haven't tried it on a mac and probably won't bother, but yes it works on pc. I even got the wirless crap working after several hours of cussing. The appeal of it is that the os isn't buried on a hd and is in solid state chip. Anyways after a few mins I wondered if there was any softs like fruityloops for music and there is this clone LMMS which is now ported to work on WinXP... So basically, If you bought and paid for FL on pc, yer an idiot!!! I has only had a few minutes working out this soft and it seems nae bad. Basically FL studio, proper legit free version. Gonna have to fiddle with this more, right up my street this.

No comments:

Post a Comment