Monday 27 September 2010

Worthy of note today... First time I have seen an electric vehicle here in Aus. Approaching a tight roundabout, a quick stop. At first it looked like any other 4x4, then I realised the only noise I was hearing coming from my own engine as I clocked the EV sticker on the back of a Rav4 Toyota. All things considered, there would be no way of knowing to the untrained eye, that this machine was in any way different to the rest. However, this is proving to me gently that there must be enough interest, before seeing them on the road. Hats off to this, because I thought i'd never see the day. I bet the owner was very happy with this silent car, if somehow a large percentage of the road logistics were using lithium cells, the noise pollution decrease would become very distinct. Impressive. Also worthy of note, the driver did not look like punk material, so the advertising although limited must be hitting the correct targets. More EV's, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment