Friday 19 November 2010

Last night, I was just sitting in my cube waiting for my bed to arrive which will be a few weeks, grr, while the rain started up again.

I had been reading some interesting stories on Anti-Matter and Teleportation. The thing that is puzzling me is that in 2006 apparently a patent was granted (I can not verify if it is genuine at this stage) for a device or arrangment known as "Human Teleportation System." Now, it is my understanding, if a patent is granted, usually some kind of inspection is done or performed as per the originality and genuine practical workings of the subeject before it is granted. If so, basically, that means we are now able to teleport, or somebody somewhere probably is just now.

As for the Anti-Matter that is a complete other story which I am only beginning to understand the uses of such material. I have seen drawings of the containment device, which is very simple. The basic risk would only be a problem if electricity is cut to the container, in such instance, the magnetic properties fail and everything gets wasted basically.

It is very interesting, I think the idea is to make anti-matter just now, and then try and figure out uses for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment