Monday 15 November 2010


We was talking today about films. Somwhere it transpired that these guys watch films on what is known as "Blu Ray" discs. The only discs I bought in days past was DVD discs. I think these "Blu Ray" discs has been around over 5 years and I can honestly say I have never seen one title on this format. Every time I was told, the picture is sharper, better etc. Frankly I'm fed up with it all. All the best films, I've seen, and most of the best/creative people are probably dead now... Anyways, there's something to be said for not following the trend all the time. The last I heard, they was making a computer game costing $200 that basically involves trying to kill Fidel Castro, all in super sharp high defining graphics. Things has moved on a long way from the Amiga.

No comments:

Post a Comment