Saturday 1 October 2011

So according to the mainstream news, another hurricane hit the Phillipines and also China causing massive destruction and displacement. Over here in NZ there is already signs of this with displaced people around the place (myself included really, since 2009 after my company was flooded, i've found it hard to maintain myself in one spot.) The weather is pretty dreary over here today with mild rain predicted for the next few days. I'm beginning to feel better after a few days rest, but still have a long way to go before I reach a happy state. Next week, I need to approach some companies directly and try and get working again. Forklifts and hurricanes are light years apart, although this is not the only thing I can do. For now, i'm just glad the war on terror is over and have been checking out internet hookup sites with limited success... There are some true scams out there for sure, mate1 being the worst. At last check I had 300+ fake emails. I have found some other sites, but really it can be a bit lame sending emails to people you don't know, and maybe dangerous to tell the truth. For the record though, I have met women off the internet that have been legitimate, so it's a hit or miss really sometimes. The biggest thing that's annoying me just now is boredom. I'm glad to be out of Wellington with all that rugby carry on though, man that hype really blows hard. I used to play rugby as a prop forward years ago and was trained by a professional player, but we never used to hype it up, that must have been the work of clever media companies brainwashing people through the television. Well, the only next big thing I can really accomplish is quitting smoking (again.) for the 6th time.

No comments:

Post a Comment