Sunday 2 October 2011

A while back, I approached the college in Wellington enquiring about courses, in particularly plumbing. Now, if I had been a Kiwi resident, the fees would be pretty slim, but as an international, basically they wanted 20 grand for a piece of paper, that would not be recognised in any other country... So, logic stepped in, and I said no. My trade skills and mechanical certs are not recognised abroad, it's the same with being a lawyer/politicial or professional, they are not classed as trades. I recall walking through Brisbane immigration and seeing a lawyer shouting and screaming because he was not allowed into the country. Even I was huckled, but after 4 hours of nonsensical conversation, after gaining all my personal details, they let me pass. I wasn't a great fan of Australia, but I'm glad I at least saw it, despite the flooding that occured while I was there being the absolute worst in it's history. Anyways, back to the point. I am looking for a proper employer that can legitimatly permit me to work here and not no damn duff winz (dole office) bullshit. The same thing happened when the Polish invaded the UK. They claimed asylum many of them and then got UK government payouts and free council houses. I was even told, when I went to Auckland, that I would get the dole over here, by some Italian people that weren't even from this country. I don't have time for these capers, about being good humans etc, it's all red tape, that wrecks everything. The same is going on in Australia just now, with them trying to get Chinese into the country in droves.

No comments:

Post a Comment