Thursday 12 November 2009


Something, I've been into lately is losing weight... When in the UK I had a fantastic set of water weights shaped like dumbells and it cost £12 delivered from the net. Ironically the same weights out in Aus cost over $100...! Anyways one of the first things I did when off the plane was to buy a weight. I went to a shop called KMART and bought a set... When I got home, the bar was missing... !!@"@ sake I thought, I paid $45 for that and it wasn't right, damn the bit. Well after returning to the shop and some derogatory comments, I swapped 'em for this "Kettle-Bell" weight, AKA HYPER EXTENSION (Extensions of Hyper Activity;), no, really. Well, I guess it does the job. Anyone in the know can tell ya, to lose the beef, eat nuffin' but salads for a while and lift dumbells for at least 15mins daily. No kid, yar beef will drop at hell pace, but you gotta keep it up. I tend to try and aim for 15 pushups at least also when doing this jiggy stuff, it all helps. Cut to the chase, it's not dumbells nowadays, when you go to your gym or sports shop, just ask for a set of HYPER EXTENSIONS, they are bound to know what you mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment