Friday 18 February 2011

Today, after the root I pulled out, I am feeling a lot better, like, a hellalot better :) I couldn't get lidocane today, but I did get a course of Amoxicillin, which I will use in case of infection. The thing about that lidocane, is that unless you mix it with epinepherene, it's basically useless because it's out of the bloodstream too quick. When it's mixed with epinepherene the analgesic properties last tonnes longer because the epinepherene makes the blood able to hold the lidocane longer basically. I will try using some alcohol which a local donated but not for a few days yet. The reason being, I am waiting a few days so that the initial clot is good and tight, so that the final shard comes out with less blood (and pain.) Once this is done. I will scrape the teeth using a compound of salt and strong toothpaste, which helps get smokers stains off the inside. After this, prolly best to stop smoking (again.) I hate being asked about smoking, and frankly I don't like it, but when you're wasting time it goes with the territory. The last time I stopped smoking, my old dear called me a pervert, so you see, damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation. Seriously though, I'll cane it because currently after losing so much weight, and lifting weights, it would make sense to do this, and also it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment